EduMeat: Teachers Who Smoke and Grill
Level up your grilling, smoking and BBQ game 🥩
Ready to take your grilling game to the next level? Want to upgrade from boring burgers and hot dogs?
You're in the right place. Join #EduMeat, "the Meaty PLN," to become the pit boss you've always dreamed of being!
Join veteran meat torcher Jon Corippo (Twitter: @jcorippo) and his apprentice wannabe, Matt Miller (Twitter: @jmattmiller), for some meat mastery and grilling goodness!
COURSE FORMAT: 3 live Zoom calls + 3 "projects" = Certificate
- One live Zoom call every week for three weeks (with replays available asap)
- One "cook your own meat" project each week
- A Google Classroom hub for communication and sharing progress
- Reward for completion: a certificate and digital badge from the Pit Bosses
DATES: Three Wednesdays for the live Zooms:
- September 28 (5pm PDT / 8pm EDT)
- October 5 (5pm PDT / 8pm EDT)
- October 12 (5pm PDT / 8pm EDT)
Come together with some fellow meat-loving educators. Upgrade your grilling skills.
Hey, it's an excuse to buy some really good meat to cook and eat. That's enough, right?
See you soon for this session of the EduMeat course!
Matt Miller - leader of the #Ditchbook mindset and budding BBQ aficionado will be joining Jon Corippo, co-creator of #Eduprotocols and originator of the #Edumeat cookery mindset are super-stoked to share tips, tricks and lively conversation about smoking, grilling and bbq.