What You'll Get in This Course
Welcome to the Do More with Google Jamboard course! In this course, you'll get lots of practical ideas and resources to help you find and create engaging lessons using Google Jamboard.
In this video, you'll get an introduction to the course and what to expect.
This course includes:
- Module 1: Jamboard Basics, with a tour of the features and settings you'll need to use Jamboard like a pro. (6 video lessons)
- Module 2: Jamboard Ideas, with LOTS of practical implementations of Jamboard in your classroom. (9 video lessons)
- Module 3: Jamboard Templates, with instructions for making student templates and how to find even more for free. (3 video lessons)
- The Resource Locker: LOADS of templates, activities, videos, tutorials and more. You'll come back to this section over and over throughout the year.
- Certificate of Completion for three (3) hours of professional development credit.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What do I have to do to get the certificate of completion?
A: Complete the course. Our definition of that: work your way through the three main modules. Even if the completion bar in the top left corner doesn't say 100 percent, if you've completed those three modules, you're done! After that, generate the certificate of completion, which will be mailed to the email you provide in the form.
Q: How long do I have access to the course?
A: Lifetime access! (Our definition of that: As long as we keep the course published, you'll have access to it. And we don't have any plans to take it down.)
Some resources before we begin ...
About Matt Miller and Ditch That Textbook -- Want to know about the instructor of this course? Check out the About Ditch That Textbook page to learn more about Matt Miller.
Follow Matt Miller on Twitter -- Stay connected with Matt while you take the course! Follow him on Twitter and tweet ideas and questions to him. His username is @jmattmiller.
In the comments below: Check in with your fellow Do More with Google Jamboard classmates! Tell us your name, location and role. Also, if you'd like, tell us what you'd like to accomplish in this course!
Feel free to share your social media information, too, if you'd like others to be able to follow you.